Beaverton, OR Dentist and Oral Health Experts
From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices, Noland Dental is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
We see children and adults of all ages.
We have formed many relationships with specialists in the greater Portland area if you require extra dental care.
- Preventive Care
- Periodontal therapy "cleanings"
- Oral hygiene instruction with disclosing solution
- DVD education
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Fluoride treatments
- Scaling and root planing "deep cleanings"
- Sports mouthguards
- Occlusal guard for bruxism
- Diagnostic models--a record of your progress
- Oral cancer screening of tissues, head and neck
- Orthodontic screening and referral
- TMJ dysfunction screening and referral
- Digital Radiographs--less radiation
- Intra-oral camera--allows you to see what the dentist sees
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Restorative Dentistry
- Bleaching or whitening
- Veneers (porcelain or composite bonding)
- Composite "white" fillings- mercury free office
- Inlay and onlays (porcelain or gold)
- Crowns and bridges (porcelain or gold)
- Implant restorations
- Removable Appliances
- Denture replacement
- Complete dentures
- Immediate dentures
- Partial dentures
- Implant retained over dentures
- Specialty Dentures
- Oral Surgery
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dental Emergencies
OUR PATIENTS LOVE VALPLAST PARTIALS
- Comfort: thin, lightweight and flexible
- Esthetic and biocompatible
- No tissue or tooth prep
- More durable than acrylic
- Will not stain or absorb odor
We recommend frequent visits to the dentist for the evaluation and treatment of Periodontal (Gum) Diseases:
Our office firmly believes in the evaluation and treatment of periodontal disease. You don't have to lose your teeth. Please schedule a new patient appointment to learn how we can treat this disease.
"For a long time it was thought that bacteria was the factor that linked periodontal disease to other infections in the body, however, new research demonstrates that inflammation may link periodontal disease to other chronic conditions."
"Research has shown, and experts agree, that there is an association between periodontal diseases and other chronic inflammatory conditions, such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease and Alzheimer's disease. Therefore, treating inflammation may not only help manage periodontal diseases but may also help with the management of other chronic inflammatory conditions."
Please read further research papers about periodontitis and chronic inflammation: 2008 Journal of Periodontology Supplement Inflammation and Periodontal Diseases: A Reappraisal
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.