Your first visit with Dr. Noland, establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. We will gather important background information, including your medical history, and give you time to get to know our staff.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Noland Dental. You'll find all the practical information you need on our site, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance, payment policies and more. Save time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment. We believe in being efficient with your time.
- Emergencies seen same day.
- New patient first visits are scheduled Tuesday - Friday.
- Once you are one of our existing patients we can make you appointments Monday-Saturday.
- For appointed patients, we request a 48-hour cancellation notice. Fees may apply.
- Monday evening, Saturday evening & Sunday 'After Hours' visits available for emergency care or by special appointment only. A $100 refundable no-show deposit is required for after-hours visits. Missed after hours appointments are ineligible for a deposit refund.
12400 SW Allen Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97005
(503) 646-8123 fax
|MONDAY:||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|TUESDAY:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|WEDNESDAY:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|THURSDAY:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|FRIDAY:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|SATURDAY:||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|